Full list of words from this list:
- serendipity. good luck in making unexpected and fortunate discoveries. …
- keen. intense or sharp. …
- dubious. fraught with uncertainty or doubt. …
- susurration. an indistinct sound, as of whispering or rustling. …
- onomatopoeia. …
- corpus callosum. …
- toothsome. …
moreover, What’s a word for excellent? What is another word for excellent?
|marvellous UK||marvelous US|
How do you say very good?
Very good – thesaurus
- great. adjective. informal very good, enjoyable, or attractive.
- select. adjective. very good or expensive.
- terrific. adjective. very good or interesting.
- splendid. adjective. formal very impressive, or very good.
- superior. adjective. …
- singular. adjective. …
- super. adjective. …
- grand. adjective.
What are some smart words?
30 Words That Will Make You Instantly Sound Smarter
How do you express excellent? Choose — and use — one of these 99+ ways to say “Very Good” to your students.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
Is superb better than excellent?
Highest to lowest : Perfect – Exceptional – Superb – Excellent – Extremely Good – Very Good – Really Good – Good – Fairly Good etc till abysmail.
How do you say it’s all good professionally?
What is another word for it’s all good?
|all good||it’s fine|
|it’s all right||no problemo|
|not at all||that’s OK|
|without problems||my pleasure|
|you’re welcome||you bet|
How do you say top quality?
Top-quality Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus.
What is another word for top-quality?
How do you describe best quality?
Quality of the value of a product, service, experience or work product relative to its purpose.
170 Words To Describe Quality.
|High Performance||High Standard|
• Nov 25, 2019
What’s another word for good quality?
What is another word for good quality?
Is amazing a quality adjective?
amazing used as an adjective: Causing wonder and amazement; possessing uniquely wonderful qualities.
What’s another word for superior quality?
What is another word for superior?
|top-quality||a cut above|
What can I say instead of good quality?
synonyms for good quality
What are words for amazing?
Synonyms & Antonyms of amazing
- (also dumfounding),
What is another word for positive qualities?
Good-quality Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus.
What is another word for good-quality?
|a cut above||choice|
How do you say you are good at your job?
85 ways to say “great job”
- “Nice work!”
- “Excellent job on that project.”
- “Thanks for helping out.”
- “Wow, that’s impressive work.”
- “Congratulations on a job well done.”
- “Outstanding work!”
- “You are a fast learner.”
- “You’re so good at what you do.”
How do you list skills on a resume?
How to List Skills on a Resume
- Keep your resume skills relevant to the job you’re targeting. …
- Include key skills in a separate skills section. …
- Add your work-related skills in the professional experience section. …
- Weave the most relevant skills into your resume profile. …
- Make sure to add the most in-demand skills.
How would you describe your communication skills?
Communication skills include: in a way that others grasp. Respecting others’ points of view through engagement and interest. Using relevant knowledge, know-how, and skills to explain and clarify thoughts and ideas. Listening to others when they communicate, asking questions to better understand.
What are some extraordinary words?
10 unusual words to add to your English vocabulary
- Anachronism. An anachronism is something (or someone) that is out of place in terms of time or chronology. …
- Accismus. A form of irony in which someone feigns indifference to something he or she desires. …
- Cacophony. …
- Draconian. …
- Limerence. …
- Pareidolia. …
- Riposte. …
How do you describe a unique person?
Some common synonyms of unique are eccentric, erratic, odd, outlandish, peculiar, quaint, singular, and strange. While all these words mean “departing from what is ordinary, usual, or to be expected,” unique implies singularity and the fact of being without a known parallel.
How do you describe a great person?
Amiable — He’s friendly and nice. Charming — He has a “magic” effect that makes people like him. Polite — He’s good at saying “please,” “thank you,” etc. Likeable — He’s easy to like.
Join our Business, Advices & Skills Community and share you ideas today !