- A person who toils or works very hard. workhorse. workaholic. toiler. slogger.
moreover, What are your 3 best qualities? You can consider highlighting these skills in your resume and interviews:
- Communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
How would you describe a hardworking person?
Punctuality and dependability. Initiative and flexibility. Motivation and priorities. Learning and self-reliance.
What are positive qualities?
List of positive qualities & characteristics
What makes you a valuable employee? Valuable employees are dedicated individuals who use their skills and attitude to improve their performance and positively influence their work environment.
What are 100 characteristics?
Printable List of 100 Character Traits
• Jun 2, 2022
How do you praise a hard working woman?
“You’re so great to work with.” “I am continually impressed by the results you produce!” “Thank you for being so flexible.” “It’s incredible how thorough your work is.”
What to say to someone that works hard?
Ideas to consider include:
- “Thank you for all you do for us, but now is a time to take care of yourself as well.” …
- “I’m proud of you.” …
- “I hate that you’re going through this, but I know that you’ve got this.” …
- “Remember when you were there for me? …
- “Here’s how we’re going to take care of your work while you’re away.”
What do you call a hard worker?
diligent, industrious, conscientious, assiduous, sedulous, painstaking, persevering, unflagging, untiring, tireless, indefatigable, studious.
What is another word for good employee?
What is another word for good worker?
|hard worker||tireless worker|
What are 20 good traits?
20 Good Character Traits I Hope My Son Will Have At 20
- #1 Humility. Like all moms, I want my son to be successful in whatever he takes on. …
- #2 Contentment. …
- #3 Dependability. …
- #4 Grit, determination and diligence. …
- #5 Patience. …
- #6 Honesty. …
- #7 Courage. …
- #8 Compassion.
What are the six traits of good character?
The Six Pillars of Character are: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.
What are the 10 personality traits?
The 10 personality traits of a psychologically healthy person
- Openness to feelings. “Openness to feelings means that we are not afraid of our feelings,” says Hayes. …
- Straightforwardness. …
- Competence. …
- Warmth. …
- Positive emotions. …
- Low levels of angry hostility. …
- Low anxiety. …
- Low depression.
Join our Business, Advices & Skills Community and share you ideas today !