- In this page you can discover 19 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for waitress, like: server, waitperson, counter-girl, b-girl, wait, ess, waitstaff, hostess, waiter, barmaid and chambermaid.
moreover, How do you make a food service job sound good on a resume? Customer Service
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast, paced operations.
- Built loyal clientele of diverse backgrounds through friendly interactions and consistently scored over 90% satisfaction rating on customer service.
What should I put on my resume instead of server?
The best 19 synonyms for waitress, including: counter-girl, server, wait, waitperson, waitstaff, b-girl, ess, waiter, barmaid, chambermaid, barman and more…
What skills does a waitress have?
- customer service skills.
- the ability to work well with others.
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
- a desire to help people.
- active listening skills.
- a good memory.
Should I include restaurant experience on my resume? If you’d prefer to include but downplay the retail job, consider listing it under Additional Experience at the bottom of your resume. This might also be a good place to cite relevant volunteer work.
How do you say you cleaned on a resume?
Cleaning Duties You could make a statement such as, “Swept and mopped floors, washed walls and windows and emptied trash cans.” Also describe additional duties specific to your work environment.
How do you describe a restaurant job on a resume?
Your server resume should talk about all the responsibilities on your plate (no pun intended), such as greeting customers, assisting with seating requests and arrangements as needed, taking orders, carrying trays of food and drinks to tables, accommodating requests for dietary restrictions by acting as a liaison …
What is the professional name for a waitress?
Terminology. An individual waiting tables (or waiting on or waiting at tables) or waitering or waitressing is commonly called a waiter, server, front server, waitress, member of the wait staff, waitstaff, serving staff server, waitperson, or waitron.
What can I say instead of a server?
Synonyms of server
Is it OK to say waitress?
In reality, either is perfectly fine because both can be used as a gender-neutral form.
What is a fancy way to say cashier?
Cashier Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus.
What is another word for cashier?
Should I put waiter or server on resume?
If you worked as a waiter in multiple venues, you may be well-served by grouping all your table-waiting experiences into a single entry on your resume. This will allow you to summarize this part of your professional experience while simultaneously capitalizing on all the attributes you brought to the positions.
What’s the difference between a waitress and a server?
Definitions. A server is a gender-neutral term used to define the person who waits on you in a restaurant. A waiter/waitress is a gender-specific term used for people who serve the patrons in a restaurant.
How would you describe cash register experience on a resume?
Cashier Resume Job Description Examples (Experienced, Retail)
- Rang up customers swiftly and accurately in a busy general store environment.
- Assisted customers with purchase questions, promotion concerns, defects, and returns.
What should a cashier put on resume?
Below are the most important cashier skills to include on your resume:
- Basic math skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time management.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Understanding of target customers.
- Professional etiquette.
- Conflict resolution.
How do you describe cashier on a resume?
Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service. Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases. Resolves customer issues and answers questions. Bags purchases if needed.
Join our Business, Advices & Skills Community and share you ideas today !