College graduate resume template
- Resume Heading. FIRST AND LAST NAME. …
- Resume Introduction. Recent college graduate with a degree in [degree name]. …
- Education. Degree Name / Major. …
- Relevant Experience. Most Recent Job Title or Project Name. …
- Skills. Highlight your relevant professional skills. …
- Additional Resume Section.
moreover, How should a college resume look like? What should go on a college resume?
- Heading with your name, address, and e-mail.
- High school information with your graduation date, GPA (weighted), class rank, and SAT/ACT scores.
- Academic awards, publications, honors, and other achievements.
Should I put my GPA on my resume?
Your GPA should always be listed as a part of the education section in your resume, as it’s a part of your educational achievements.
Can a resume be 2 pages?
Can a Resume Be 2 Pages? A resume can be two pages, but most should be one page. That’s true for entry-level candidates and those with less than 5 years’ experience. If the job requires Elon-Musk-level accomplishments, or you can’t cram your achievements on one page, write a two page resume.
How long should a graduate resume be? A resume for a graduate school application is typically no more than 1–2 pages long. Note, however, that if you are asked to submit a CV (curriculum vitae), you should give comprehensive details of all your academic experience. An academic CV can be much longer than a normal resume.
What should you not include in a resume?
Things not to put on your resume
- Too much information.
- A solid wall of text.
- Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Inaccuracies about your qualifications or experience.
- Unnecessary personal information.
- Your age.
- Negative comments about a former employer.
- Details about your hobbies and interests.
What do I put on my resume if I have no experience?
Best Things to Put on a Resume When You Have No Experience
- Professional summary (even if you have no experience in your resume)
- Key skills you’ve learned in school and other experiences.
- Education and academic achievements.
- Classes, training and certifications.
- Personal or academic projects relevant to the job.
Is it OK to lie in your resume?
Lying on a resume, cover letter, or job application isn’t technically illegal. These forms aren’t legal documents, so usually you can’t get prosecuted for lying on them. However, if you falsify documents that “back up” claims of educational history, for example, that could be grounds for trouble with the law.
What is a good summary for a resume?
A good resume summary, in a sentence or two, highlights some of your biggest achievements to date, mentions your profession and includes 1-2 of your top skills. For your resume summary to really stand out, though, it should also be tailored to the company’s needs.
What skills should be added in resume?
What are the best job skills on a resume?
- Computer proficiency.
- Leadership experience.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational know-how.
- People skills.
- Collaboration talent.
- Problem-solving abilities.
Join our Business, Advices & Skills Community and share you ideas today !