- Human Resources Certifications (PHR, SPHR, SHRM) …
- Project Management Certifications (PMP) …
- Sales Certifications (Challenger Sales, Spin Selling, Sandler Training) …
- Help Desk/Desktop Analyst Certifications (A+, Network+) …
- Network Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
moreover, How do I say I have a certification? First: You can be “certified in” a subject. Like “I am certified in diesel engine repair.” You can be “certified on” a particular machine or tool. “I am certified on turret lathes.” You can be “certified as” a profession. “I am certified as a hairdresser.”
What are the easiest certifications to get?
Easy certifications to obtain
- Information technology (IT) certifications. …
- Human resources certifications. …
- Language certifications. …
- First aid certifications. …
- Project management certifications. …
- Software certifications. …
- Government certifications. …
- Notary public certification.
What is the highest paying certification?
Top-paying certifications: CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control — $151,995. CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional — $151,853. CISM – Certified Information Security Manager — $149,246. PMP® – Project Management Professional — $148,906.
Should I put certifications on my resume? If you have a certification or license that is required or preferred for the role you’re applying to, definitely put it on your resume. Beyond that, “like with all information in your resume, you want to feature certifications that are relevant to the role you’re pursuing,” Yurovsky says.
What certification can I get in 3 weeks?
List of Quick Certificate Programs That Pay Well are Physical Therapy Assistant and Aide, Web Development, Phlebotomy Tech, Surgical Technology, Industrial Engineering Technology, Electrician, Flight Attendant, Carpentry.
What are quick certifications?
These are certifications that take less than one month. These jobs won’t earn you as much, or don’t give the same job security, but are still viable career choices. What is this? Getting your commercial driver’s license should take about 2 months of full-time training.
What certifications can I get in 6 weeks?
Here is a list of degree programs with 6 week online courses:
- Business Administration.
- Computer Science.
- Criminal Justice.
- Healthcare Administration.
- Information Technology.
Should I attach certificates to my CV?
It is not necessary to attach certificates, testimonials and personal documentation unless requested. Difficult circumstances can sometimes be hard to explain concisely in a CV, but you need to adequately account for gaps in your CV.
How do you mention certifications in interview?
Give the title of the certification, the date on which you acquired it, how much time it took to prepare for the certification exam and how long your certification is valid. If you hold several certifications, you may want to list them on a separate page to refer to during the interview.
How do you list certifications in progress on a resume?
Resume certifications format Write each certification in reverse chronological order, beginning with the most recently achieved or any that are in progress. Do not include less important or irrelevant certifications or licenses that you have that do not relate to the job opening.
What is another word for certification?
In this page you can discover 20 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for certification, like: documentation, VPNC, ISO9000, iso9001, authentication, enfranchisement, certificate, credential, credentials, corroboration and accreditation.
Which should not be mentioned in a resume?
Things not to put on your resume
- Too much information.
- A solid wall of text.
- Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Inaccuracies about your qualifications or experience.
- Unnecessary personal information.
- Your age.
- Negative comments about a former employer.
- Details about your hobbies and interests.
What should you not put in a CV?
Top 10 Things NOT to Include on Your CV
- An objective that makes no sense or is completely insane: …
- Irrelevant job experience: …
- Achievements that are not exactly achievements: …
- A physical description: …
- Proper hobby listing: …
- Private information: …
- Bad grammar: …
- Contact information that will raise flags:
Can I put coursera on my resume?
Whatever the case, remember one thing: your MOOCs can always be listed on your LinkedIn profile. If you’re sad about killing a Coursera course or edX course on your resume, it can be given a new life on LinkedIn. Supplemental information like non-crucial MOOCs can actually make a great LinkedIn profile.
Join our Business, Advices & Skills Community and share you ideas today !