Your business is growing. Your brand innovates. Your strategy is evolving…
But, does your office embody what you stand for and motivate your people to give the best of themselves?
Don't underestimate the power of a work environment that fosters productivity, inspires relationships and transforms users' working lives, not to mention the benefits to the business. Make sure that your organization does not stay away from this movement, as many companies recognize the benefits of adapting their offices to a multigenerational and dynamic workforce.
To help you get the most out of your workplace, here are our 10 tips to get you started.
- Create an agile work environment, where employees have the flexibility to work in a variety of spaces to meet different needs and interactions. A well-designed workplace is essential for a modern office. A space that can easily be modified to adapt to changing daily needs, and as the business progresses and grows, becomes essential. Flexible layouts, such as flexible modular seats and work benches, office cradles and meeting tables and even movable walls. It is also important to take into account the color scheme when designing office spaces.
- Foster social interactions. To meet this basic human need. Include a central agora, such as an open relaxation area or a community cafeteria, where people can meet and connect throughout the day.
- Provide suitable workstations to increase efficiency. Ergonomic furnishings and cutting-edge technology allow employees to do their jobs properly.
- Create informal discussion spaces which allow to refocus and revitalize employees. Taking a break from the screen during the working day will keep employees motivated.
- Implement human-centered lighting systems. These can improve employee well-being, mood and therefore productivity. The greater the exposure to natural light, the better.
- Make a good first impression. Your reception area is the first glimpse of your brand and the image you want to convey. Keep this part open and allow visitors to see a welcoming and buzzing office that represents who you are.
- Embody your brand. Choose a color palette that reflects your values and the type of work you do.
- Allocate enough space per collaborator. Consider your layout and make sure there is enough space available, including integrating the company's developments into the next three.
- Bring nature inside. People have an instinctive urge to relax with nature and it has been shown to increase productivity by 15%.
- Eliminate clutter. You will get better productivity if your workspace is clean and organized, without distractions.